If you are unable to get to church services, do not despair! There are a few worship resources which are easy to access – listed below:
- You can join our services from home! Visit hobnob.org.uk/watch for information on live-streaming or watching on-demand.
- You can read or listen to the Church of England’s Prayer for Today.
- You can participate in the Church of England’s Daily Prayer, which is a daily feed of different services which you can participate in individually. You can also download the app.
- You can engage with the national Live Lent campaign, by downloading the app or signing up for emails.
- You can listen to BBC Radio 4’s Daily Service, and their Sunday Worship.
- You can use the Church of England’s smart speaker apps, by saying “Alexa, open the Church of England” or “Hey Google, talk to the Church of England.” Find out more here.
- You can use the Church of England’s Coronavirus Prayer Resources.
There are even more resources being added regularly, that can be found on the Church of England’s website.
Please stay updated by checking hobnob.org.uk/coronavirus for all further HOBNOB updates relating to coronavirus.Find out how to protect yourself and others from coronavirus. Learn more nhs.uk/coronavirus